"I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST YOUR REALTOR. I WANT TO BE YOUR RESOURCE!"
KIM FLENNIKEN IS AN ENERGETIC, CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY.
Since beginning her real estate career in 1996, Kim has been a multi-million dollar producer in each of her 20 years as a real estate professional. She is consistently among the top annual individual Realtors in Lubbock.
Intentional in applying her expertise, cultivated over her many years as a real estate professional:
- Providing representation to both sellers and buyers of real estate
- Guiding clients on preparing their homes to attract higher prices and shorter marketing times
- Utilizing the latest in technology to aggressively market properties
- Providing for the specific needs of executive and medical relocation personnel
- Providing new home construction counseling and representation including site and builder selection
Kim focuses on building her business on kindness and integrity. This, coupled with her spirit, energy and quality customer service, has made her a successful agent
- Kim is amazing! Knowledgeable, courteous, professional and always dedicated to meeting our needs. She went the extra mile to get our house sold (in a day) and helped us buy the home we fell in love with! We wold highly recommend Kim Flenniken!
Kari and Ray Pitts
- Kim - What an amazing process. This may be the easiest thing we have ever done! Thanks for all your hard work in making this such a smooth pro-cess. Thanks a million!
Jenny and Chad Demary
- Our Realtor is Kim Flenniken and she is wonderful (knowledgeable, honest, personable, etc.) [A friend and colleague] highly recommended her and I completely agree. Best agent I have ever dealt with (and this is house number 6 for us).
Rodney Thomas Ph. D.
- Kim was far more eective that the Realtor we had previously worked with. Kim worked hard and smart to represent me as her client and her com-pany! I would definitely recommend her to others.
"I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING MY CLIENTS WITH A LEVEL OF SERVICE THAT EXCEEDS THEIR EXPECTATIONS, WORKING TO INSURE MY CLIENTS HAVE THE MOST OUTSTANDING REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION THEY'VE EVER EXPERIENCED."
Proud of her community and her community involvement:
- Second Baptist Church
- Lubbock Symphony Guild
- Texas Tech Red Raider Club
- Texas Tech Chancellor's Council
- Texas Tech Ex-Students Association
- South Plains Food Bank Supporter
- Chi Omega Sorority Advisory Board
- 8 Former Chairperson
- Former Chairperson Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Business Expo
- Leadership Lubbock Graduate
ABOVE ALL, KIM LOVES TIME WITH HUSBAND, MARK, DAUGHTER, MADELINE AND THEIR 4-LEGGED FAMILY MEMBERS.